SMHa : Week Seven

Week Seven 02.24.2020 – 02.27.2020; SMHa 

Weekly Reflection The seventh week at SMHa was all production mode. The entire team that has been working on the same market project as me spent each day working on construction documents in Revit. It was cool to see the office standards on how sheets are layed out, details are annotated and general drawing requirements.

02.24.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I started my day participating in the weekly monday meeting. I then jumped right back into Revit details for a pending submittal that the office is aiming to finish by the end of the week.

02.25.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I was greeted with a few sketches to transfer into the Revit sheets and continue working on a new set of redlines for the current market project. This tuesday lunch was a design charrette for a free little library, assuming that this project was asked by us from one of the consultants. I really enjoyed my time, as we started with a brief of what the client wants then spent 30 minutes all sketching on our own. We then pinned up against the conference wall and went over everyone’s concept on what could be possible.

02.26.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I spent today working on more redlines for the submittal sent and printed a current set for others in the office to go over.

02.27.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I continued working on yet another round of redlines for the Revit details that I have been working on. The progress made from the past week or so has been substantial and very exciting to see.