Mar. 4- Mar. 8  Weekly Log and Summary

Mar. 4- Mar. 8  Weekly Log and Summary

On Monday I worked on updating the organ loft for the Bishop Gadsden chapel in sketchup.  I was verifying the original dimensions several that were taken on site, and I modeled a few new versions of the enlarged organ loft.  

AXP: Programming & Analysis  

On Tuesday I kept working on the Bishop Gadsden chapel sketchup model.  I added more material detail and context so that I could make a few preliminary renderings.  I also formatted the sheets for the SHPO submittal for the Gifford school project.

AXP: Programming & Analysis

On Wednesday I spent most of my time adding more detail into the Bishop Gadsden chapel model.  I also worked more in familiarizing myself with the enscape rendering software so that I’d be ready produce more renderings.

AXP: Programming & Analysis

On Thursday I worked on the Bishop Gadsden model for the first part of the morning.  Then I worked on drawing the elevations from the site measurements we had taken for the Sandy Island School project.

AXP: Programming & Analysis

This week I spent most of my time working on a sketchup model for the Bishop Gadsden chapel.  This gave me the chance to work some more with and familiarize myself with sketchup and enscape.  This part of the project is still early and most of what I worked on was to use to start communicating ideas to the clients.  The work on Gifford and Sandy Island gives me the opportunity to see more about the process that Cummings and McCrady follows for their historic preservation projects.