Shelton Stevenson |SGA|NW| Week 6

Monday 10/17/22 (8am-12pm)

Monday mornings always start with our weekly Monday morning meeting. We talk about what our weekend consisted of also to talk about any upcoming events or projects that we have for the week that need to be completed.

Job Title: Garrett Project

So this week I went backed and made edits to the room and door tags on the first and second and floor of Garrett. I also had to go back and make edits to all of the windows on the first and second floor. After made those corrections I was given the task of working on photos in photoshop for Garrett.

Mid Term Review:

I had my mid term review with my mentor and my teacher. This meeting was to discuss my accomplishments so far and to see how i was doing in completing my goals.

Tuesday 10/18/22 (8am-12pm)

Job Title: Garrett

Today I continued working on photos in photoshop. I was given different sections of the building to go through and edit the wall color to a different color based off of different sections.

Deer Park Middle School:

I had the pleasure of going to a meeting with my manager and another associate that I work with. They were meeting for a new project/ ad on for the school. After the meeting we took a tour of the Middle school and took pictures for us to have.

Wednesday 10/19/22 (8am-12pm)

Job Title : Garrett

Today I continued working on different sections of the school and making edits to the color scheme that the school has. I worked on the lobby and an office space. I was using the colors city loft vast sky and cyberspace.

Thursday 10/20/22 (8am-12pm)

On my last day of the week I always have my closing meeting for the week with my mentor to talk about what I did this week and what all I accomplished. I ended off my day working on one of the entrances. By completing this it helped us get ready for our project meeting that was on Friday morning.

Total AXP Hours: 16

Skills: This week  I continued to improve my skills in photoshop. They continue to grow more and more with each project that I am given throughout the week. Also being able to go to the project meeting for the school helps me get more exposures to the outside world.