Charlotte Littlejohn | Tyler A. Smyth Architect | Week 9 (3/14-3/18)

Monday:  Spent half an hour preparing the office for a client meeting; spent 3.5 hours updating the website

Tuesday:  Spent four hours developing Reflected Ceiling Plans/Electrical Plans, then interior elevations for a renovation to a residence on Sullivan’s Island (Boyd-Sellers) that was originally designed by our firm. Working on the interior elevations also required researching appliances.

Wednesday:  Spent four hours developing Reflected Ceiling Plans/Electrical Plans and interior elevations for a renovation to a residence on Sullivan’s Island (Boyd-Sellers)

Thursday:  Spent three hours developing Reflected Ceiling Plans/Electrical Plans and interior elevations for a renovation to a residence on Sullivan’s Island; spent an hour developing interior elevations for a new residence (Rothstein)

Lessons Learned:  I learned that refrigerator/freezer drawers exist; they work well in a kitchenette, which is being added to the Boyd-Sellers renovation. I researched the line to find specs for how large of an appliance we could fit along the short counter. Although the client then decided to use a smaller, standard refrigerator, it was interesting to learn about a product that I had never heard of.

AXP Earned:  4 hours for Practice Management, 12 hours for Development and Documentation