Amber Choice | American Vernacular | Jan. 24-27 | Week 2

01/24/2022- Day 3

I was able to complete the third floor and roof 3D model in SketchUp and sent it for review. Julie and Virginia review and redlined the model for some final changes.

01/25/2022- Day 4

Usually, I am off on this day but I came in to help Virginia take measurements of a garage that we are planning to renovate for a couple’s home. We started with sketching a layout of the garage and taking the interior measurements and then the exterior measurements. We made sure to take a lot of pictures in order to reference back to when I create the model in SketchUp.

01/26/2022- Day 5

The entire office went on a site visit to a home that we designed and constructed to see how the process of it is going.

01/27/2022- Day 6

I received the red marks back for the Profziach Residence. Somehow, I was off just a bit with the height of the roof to the finish floor of the third-floor level and I am currently in the process of reconstructing the model in a way so that I do not have to completely start over from scratch due to a miss calculation. Virginia and I went out to a home in Mount pleasant to take some measurements of the back end of a home. The client potentially would like to have a larger patio deck to place a pool.