George Sorbara + Cummings & McCrady, Inc. Architects 10/26/20 – 10/29/20

Daily Logs

10/26

Hours worked: 4

Finishing up the accent wall and finish plan for the Folly Beach City Hall Renovations. These plans are going to be used in a client this Wednesday to show the location of finishes for the project. Accent walls are different colored walls mainly in the offices of the employees. These plans work hand in hand with the material palette to give the owner and employees options for finishes. I set up the sheet, schedule, and list of materials. I’ve also been tasked with depicting an interior door jamb detail that has a different finish color on either side of the doorway.

10/27

Hours worked: 4

Continued work on the accent plan and detailing as well as the Gifford Rosenwald School revit model and renderings.

10/28

Hours worked: 4

Completed the accent plan and detailing for Ben’s meeting today. Hopped back onto the Gifford Rosenwald School revit model and renderings.

10/29

Hours worked: 0

Work day for studio midterm.

Total AXP Weekly Hours: 12

Total AXP  Hours: 132

Reflection: This week was very much the same as the last. I focused on the Gifford project as well as the Folly Beach accent plan. Ben had a lot of client calls this week that I passively observed through osmosis. Ben also presented John and I a proposal to make a submission for the City of Charleston parklet competition, so work on that will probably begin shortly.