Hours Worked: 3
- Prepared and loaded end tower of organ casework to be delivered to site.
Hours Worked: 7.5
- Lifted and installed the first of two end towers onto balcony.
Hours Worked: 3.5
- Loaded trim and crown assemblies to be delivered to site.
- Moved second end tower into final position and attached to balcony.
- Began install of trim and crown assemblies.
Hours Worked: 4
- Finish sanded picture frames.
- Cut and milled flat trim for the bottom portion of organ casework.
- Cut and milled backers to install panels on door to casework.
The main job of this whole week was to deliver and install the two end tower assemblies to the chapel. Lifting these large assemblies into place was an interesting job that involved two Genie Lifts and a lot of time and stress. In the end though, everything went off without any major hitches and the towers were lifted onto the balcony and ready to be put in their final location and fastened down. Crown assemblies and trim were then brought to site and installed to the towers when they were in their permanent position. The next day at the shop, some final trim to the door and backing pieces to the door were milled and cut out. The same day on site the organ company came and finished installing the rest of the pipes in the organ fully wrapping up the job in its entirety.