Joel Rogers | The Middleton Group | Week 3

Weekly Summary

Time Sheet

9/26/2022 [8:00am-12:00pm]

– Finished up the drawings for Zach with the Ice House project. Afterwards we had our weekly office meeting and I updated everyone on where I was at. This coming week I’ll be primarily working with Will on the Nowell Creek Village Townhomes. Afterwards I did some elevations for SEJ Services based on the model I built last week.

[AXP – 3 HOUR(S) PROJECT PLANNING & DESIGN]

[AXP – 1 HOUR(S) PROJECT MANAGEMENT]

9/27/2022 [8:00am-12:00pm]

– Worked the whole day on preparing the model for Nowell Creek Townhomes. This included editing the Revit and Lumion models to make sure the renderings looked right for client review.

[AXP – 4.25 HOURS PROJECT PLANNING & DESIGN]

9/28/2022 [8:00am-12:15pm]

– Finalized the front and rear renders for the Nowell Creek Townhomes in both using Revit, Lumion, and Photoshop. All are ready to be sent to the client for review and later next week I will do more work on the site portion of the project.

[AXP – 4 HOURS PROJECT PLANNING & DESIGN]

AXP Summary

PROJECT PLANNING & DESIGN – 11.25 HOURS

PROJECT MANAGEMENT  – 1 HOURS

LESSONS & SKILLS LEARNED

This was a short week due to the oncoming hurricane but I really learned a lot primarily in the software portion of things with prepping the renders to go out. Learned general tips and tricks for Revit and overall just developed my workflow a little bit better.