Shelton Stevenson | SGA|NW | Week 1

9/12/2022 (8am-12pm)

On Monday mornings we start with our Monday morning meetings at 8:30. We start by talking about what we did over the weekend. Then we go over what big projects we have and need to get done. After that we are all go back to our desk to work on our different projects. So i started off by finishing up my first project. Looking over it and making sure everything was right.  Also made a few changes so that we could print it out.

13/2022 (8am-12pm)

Tuesday when I came in I started the new project the Jane Edwards Paint and signage. I have to draw in walls and put doors and windows in for the building. So I started with the walls putting in different walls for the building. Having to measure each wall to make sure i put the right wall thickness on each wall.

9/14/2022 (8am-12pm)

On Wednesday I finished up putting walls in. Putting in walls can sometimes take a while just depending on how the thicknesses of the walls change through out the building. As I go through I may have to add different wall thicknesses that may not already be saved. After that i started putting some of the doors in before I left work for the day.

9/15/2022 (8am-12pm)

On Thursday I had a meeting with my manager Mark about setting up weekly meetings to discuss what I had done and how  everything was going since I have started at SGA. After the meeting I went back to working on my project. I finished putting in the walls and started putting in some of the doors through out the school. Making sure the door swings are the right size are very important when it comes to putting them on the drawings. After working on that I also put in columns where they needed to be. After that that concludes my work week for this week.

Total AXP Hours: 16