Amanda Metze 11.23.2020 – 11.27.2020

Monday – November 23, 2020

Unable to work, studio project work day.

Tuesday – November 24, 2020

Hours worked: 4

• Swamp Fox Award Board Submission

AXP Category: Practice Management

Reflection:

Tuesday was my last day with Lambert Architecture, and I am so sad to go. I was hoping to continue working for Lambert after Thanksgiving break and possibly even into winter break, but because our studio is picking up pace as the semester is coming to a close, I made the decision to end my internship a little earlier than planned. I have learned so much from my mentor and co-workers at Lambert and am so thankful for the time I was able to spend with them. I have already utilized so many of the skills they have taught me in studio, and I know I will continue to utilize them in my educational and professional careers. I could not have wished for a better experience at Lambert this summer and fall. I am so very grateful for them allowing me to continue working remotely through the fall, and all of the kindness and patience they have shown me as they have taught me so much about the historic tax credit process and the practice of architecture. I really hope to work with them again, and hopefully after I graduate in the spring I’ll be back in the office for the summer!