My experience during week ten at Synchronicity Land + Architecture. Weekly hours : 17 | Total hours: 144.25
- Still working remotely. Doing my best to stay in the loop and communicating on tasks.
- Helping team with a slow period of work by doing some redlines on construction document sets for Hunter Quinn and Watroo Point.
1.5 hrs – General Office – Weekly Meeting, Random Office happenings – AXP: Practice Management
1.5 hrs – Hunter Quinn | Noisette Towns – Construction Documents – AXP Project Development & Documentation
1 hrs – 44 Watroo Point – Construction Documents – AXP Project Development & Documentation
4 AXP hrs total
- Continued working on client requested plan revisions for 44 Watroo Point.
1.75 hrs – General Office – AXP: Practice Management
1.75 hrs – 44 Watroo Point – Construction Documents – AXP Project Development & Documentation
3.5 AXP hrs total
- Got rolling this morning with a team meeting where Ayla and Maddie needed extra help from the interns to respond to client requested changes to construction documents for the Mungo Homes project. They asked to keep a very detailed account of work done as this was the 4th or 5th time revisions have been requested to documents and multiple add services have been negotiated. It was an interesting look into navigating billing for complex projects.
.25 hrs – General Office – AXP: Practice Management
4.75 hrs – Mungo | Merrill Gardens– Construction Documents and Client Requested changes – AXP Project Development & Documentation
5 AXP hrs total
1.5 hrs – General Office – AXP: Practice Management
1 hrs – Grant’s Court – BAR Review – AXP Programming and Analysis
2 hrs – 44 Watroo Point – Construction Documents – AXP Project Development & Documentation
4.5 AXP hrs total
- No work today. Friday’s are flex days for me if I need to make up hours or shift schedule.
I did not allow enough time to write a concrete, detailed reflection for this week. Nevertheless, my internship experience was wonderful, insightful, and a very valuable learning opportunity.