Caroline Elliott: 2/18/19- 2/21/19

Working at the firm, in multiple different studios, I am beginning to develop a more complete understanding for all that goes into developing an architectural project in the professional world. I have been mainly assisting the principal and her team of the K12 education studio with anything they may need including general overhead and construction administration. The most interesting aspect of working at the office that I have picked up on is a focus on presenting both oneself and their work in a professional manner. For example, I have been working on a comprehensive document of the key information and contacts for the school districts in South Carolina so the architects can be prepared for whomever they are meeting and put the best foot forward for themselves and the firm. Furthermore, their is a clean consistency to the work being presented so it is recognizable to the firm and also representative of the best work.

Whale Branch Early College High School, Beaufort County

Paulette Myers, Brian Fessler

Construction Administration: There will be a mural put in the lobby of the performing arts center and I developed several schemes to present to both the school and the artist of the mural.