Joel Rogers | The Middleton Group | Week 5

Weekly Summary

Time Sheet

10/10/2022 [8:00am-12:00pm]

– Had morning meeting where we went over the projects for the week. I will primarily be on Nowell Creek all week and setting up the renders as well as additional modeling and then photoshop work. Worked on the pool house modeling for the Nowell Creek project and getting the site ready around it.

[AXP – 3 HOUR(S) PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & DOCUMENTATION]

[AXP – 1 HOUR(S) PROJECT MANAGEMENT]

10/11/2022 [8:00am-12:00pm]

– Did mostly landscape design around the project renders and worked with what the landscape architect sent over. Combined that file into our current one and started adding plantings around the whole develop to match and adjust to the design.

[AXP – 4 HOURS PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & DOCUMENTATION]

10/12/2022 [8:00am-12:00pm]

– Spent a large part of the day moving back and forth on some modeling and landscape elements, checking with Will about the necessary elements. Nearly everything is complete for some test renders and checking that the post production worked well.

10/13/2022 [8:00am-12:00pm]

– Shot out some test renders and tested the full post-production process with one of them. I also used an AI tool I have access to to help photoshop elements into the image to make it appear more realistic. After doing the full post-production, I showed my work to Blake and we settled on making the Aerial imagery more perspectival instead of Axonometric and so that meant I had a bit more site work to do for next week.

AXP Summary

PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & DOCUMENTATION – 15 HOURS

PROJECT MANAGEMENT  – 1 HOURS

LESSONS & SKILLS LEARNED

This week I spent most of my time working between a variety of programs and spent a lot of time working with Will to help bring the vision of this project to life. I mainly learned just how to best prioritize parts of a project of this scale to move more efficiently and effectively.

PROJECT IMAGES

Nowell Creek Townhomes

Project Manager: Will Morrison

Below: Test rendering and post production on the Axonometric rendering that we decided to adjust to be more perspectival next week.