Mahogany Christopher | Moseley Architects | Week 7

Monday 10/24

Mark up set and Revit model edits for the office and classroom renovations. I began to annotate the room numbers, set ceiling heights, and collect door frame elevations.

Tuesday 10/25

Continuation of the office and classroom renovations. I annotated the wall and door tags on the floor plan. Later in the day I participated in a site visit with client to look at the chalked out floor plan on foundation. This helped the client to envision the space while with the architect and contractor. The was clear communication of asked changes from the client while the architect and contractor made sure the placement of existing spaces and entrances were correct before making a new iteration.

Wednesday 10/26

I work on my housing development plans for my studio class while getting some in house insight to make sure my design is realistic and is clear for my upcoming presentation.

Thursday 10/27

Continuation of Revit model edits for the office and classroom renovations. I reset ceiling heights to make room for the ductwork then I attended a team meeting to see what the next steps may be. Then I continued to get insight on my studio project.

Reflection: 

I’ve learned with the proper annotation of drawings it helps communicate the placement of materials and components, not only digitally but it has to transfer over effectively when on site.

Total AXP Hours(16 hours): Project Planning & Design and Construction & Evaluation