Lad Howell | McMillan Pazdan Smith | Week 2

Monday 9/19:           8:00AM – 12:00PM

• Tasks Performed
    • Restaurant
      • I finalized views in Revit to export to Indesign to show different options for a roof design

Tuesday 9/20:           8:00AM – 12:00PM

• Tasks Performed
    • Lowline Affordable Housing
      • I began compiling NRCA roof details for the Lowline Affordable Housing project
      • I was sent on a site visit to identify color context for the surrounding neighborhood

Wednesday 9/21:     8:00AM – 12:00PM

• Tasks Performed
    • Lowline Affordable Housing
      • I finalized the compilation of NRCA roof details for the Lowline Affordable Housing project
    • Community Building
      • I began the work on transferring NRCA roof details from Autocad to Revit for the Danny Jones Building project
    • 677 King Award Submittal
      • I continued adjusting the presentation file for the 677 King Award Submittal

Thursday 9/22:         8:00AM – 1200PM

• Tasks Performed
    • Lowline Affordable Housing
      • I continued to transfer NRCA roof details from Autocad to Revit for the Danny Jones Building project

Friday 9/23:              8:00AM – 1200PM

• Tasks Performed
    • Lowline Affordable Housing

TOTAL HOURS : 20

LESSONS :

This week I was working on a few different items. I finished designing a presentation for the Fleet Landing project using Revit and InDesign. For the rest of the week, I learned about how National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) details are used in a project. I compiled these details in Revit and created a sheet with all of the necessary details to further the project. I learned what these details show, and how they are conveyed within a project.