Reece Brown | Metanoia | Week 4

Reece Brown | Metanoia | Week 4

Metanoia

1919 Carlton

1919 Carlton Street, North Charleston

Duncan Cheney

Help Duncan with design, drawing, and daily tasks

Monday (2/28):  9:00 – 11:00 

Duncan was supposed to be getting back on Monday but ran into some delays and we pushed our planned Teams meeting about 1919 Carlton back by a day. Instead, I continued working on the 1919 Carlton and 1906 Success plans.

Tuesday (3/1):  8:01 – 1:33

Duncan and I discussed some of the work I did while he was gone and was excited about the new layout changes.  Some of the drawings needed a little more work, but he helped me on the edits I had missed.  I also met on Teams with Duncan, as well as Nick who is volunteering with Metanoia.

Wednesday (3/2):  9:00 – 12:00 

On Wednesday, Duncan and I went out to the 1906 Success Street site and took a look around as they were working on removing the house that was previously on the lot.  The site was small and there wasn’t much to see, so I went back to the cigar factory to keep working on the park design.

Thursday (3/3):  8:26 – 9:54

Thursday is when I really dove into the 1906 Success Street design.  I started with some hand sketches and began to develop the overall shape and idea of the park.  When I met with Duncan at the site again, I had some work with me to show him and we talked through some of the ideas.