Zachary Stuermer | Bryan May Architecture | 10/04-10/08

This week I worked on setting up sheets for the window/door elevations and exterior elevations for the Danielson Rd project. I also had a meeting with Bryan and ran through all the other projects I’m going to start working a lot more on. We are currently remodeling Aspen Meadows which is a high end Bauhaus style hotel that was designed and built in 1949. I’ll be working a lot in revit to carry out the digitalization and edits of the 7 buildings. Once we have all the existing conditions modeled we will then begin the conceptual design and remodel process.

“Tree Farm will still be coming into play a lot more as well so I’m excited to get going on that project. It passed through the first round of BAR meetings without any edits required so it’s going full steam ahead. Should be exciting getting to put some construction documents together for that project.

Next week we have a meeting to relaunch the 1980’s party house too. Looking forward to getting a better idea of the scope of that project.

AXP: 10hrs