Weekly Entry: Log Summary – Delaney Skelly
Monday November 8th – Thursday November 11th
- Monday: 9-12:30
- Tuesday: 9-3
- Wednesday: 9-11
- Thursday: 9-3
- Monday I worked on getting custom quotes and furniture for Keating. I was able to find multiple furniture options and pricing for my boss.
- Tuesday I worked the entire day on design boards for Keating and created multiple scenarios and options for what she could choose and how it would look. She loved the boards so that was nice to have a client appreciate them and be able to make decisions based off them
- Wednesday I continued working on the design boards for Keating.
- Thursday I worked on some housekeeping and then wrapping up for Keating as my boss is meeting with her tomorrow.
Work Accomplished (AXP HOURS EARNED)
- I learned about net and retail pricing this week. I knew it was different but we always have our business manager do pricing but I figured I could do it so I learned and created log-ins for certain companies and was able to get a lot of prices as I shopped for options, which I think will save time in the long run when creating client proposals.
Records of Work
Project Title: Cumbaa Residence and Keating Residence
Project Location: James and Johns Island
Project Scope: Large
Project Manager: Beverly Bohan
Role of the Student: Assist in design and technical needs.