Total Hours worked: 23.5
Monday: I started the day with a meeting between me and my project manager to show all the Carolina Academy finishes I selected last Friday. Out of all five options I showed we narrowed it down to 3. Two of these selections utilized their colors as the other used more natural colors.
Tuesday: I spend the day doing a rendering for St. Helena Elementary which has gone through CDs already but we had to do yet another change to the entrance due to budget.
Wednesday: I hopped back onto the Grimsley Hall project to do some redlines after some feed back we received from the clients.
Thursday/Friday: I worked on making renderings and elevations for Carolina Academy. In addition, to this I did some edits to Waterfront Phase IIs code sheets so they matched the Comcheck I did last week.