George Sorbara + Cummings & McCrady, Inc. Architects 09/28/20 – 10/01/20

Daily Logs

9/28

Hours worked: 4

Continued work on the CofC 107 Wentworth Fraternity House Revit model. Began pulling and clipping the various objects within the drawing to make the drawing read in a better manner.

9/29

Hours worked: 4

Continued work on the CofC 107 Wentworth Fraternity House Revit model. Assisted in choosing the material palette for Folly Beach City Hall Renovations project and compiling them into a board style presentation for the client.

9/30

Hours worked: 4

10/1

Hours worked: 4

Continued work on the CofC 107 Wentworth Fraternity House Revit model. Compiled code booklets pertaining to the Folly Beach City Hall Renovations. Assisted in choosing the material palette for Folly Beach City Hall Renovations project and compiling them into a board style presentation for the client. Photoshopped some renders for the Folly Beach City Hall meeting. 

Reflection: I’ve been expanding my Revit knowledge further, which is ultimately going to help me in my future professional and educational career. The material palettes and boards depicted an architect’s responsibility to respond to client feedback. Multiple options were given to the client to allow them to have different visualizations of the space. Ben is always jumping in and out of the office for client meetings, so seeing the packages he brings to them has allowed me to see the scope the architect brings to the conversation.

Total AXP Weekly Hours: 16

Total AXP  Hours: 80

Wentworth Axon