SMHa : Week One

Week One 08.24.2020 – 08.27.2020; SMHa 

Weekly Reflection I was very happy to go back into the office my first week at SMHa for this semester. I had a very uneventful summer and was well rested, so it was enjoyable to return to some normalcy. I opened with our weekly “Monday Morning Meeting” and it was cool to see projects familiar to me from last semester have been completed. The majority of my week consisted of photoshopping scale figures into “as-built” photos to liven spaces and prepare for select design award submissions.

08.24.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. Today I started out with the Monday Morning Meeting and finished my morning working on photoshopping scale figures into an institutional building. 

08.25.2020 Daily Task 1.25 hours; Programming + Analysis. 2.75 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I continued working in photoshop, had a quick interruption of a site visit to measure some exterior window locations and then returned back to the office for more photoshop work.

08.26.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. Today I started with a quick feedback meeting of the photoshop images and was given more images to work with.

08.27.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I continued with what I was given on Wednesday and spent my whole morning working on photoshopping people into interior and exterior photos.