Week 4: 2.4 + 2.6

2.4.20

Hours Worked: 8am-6pm

Total Hours: 9

Tasks Completed:

Continued working in Revit on Tomochichi existing building model. Moving into further details and cross checking with point cloud model.

AXP Credit: Programming and Analysis

2.6.20

Hours Worked: 8am-6pm

Total Hours: 9

Tasks Completed:

Tomochichi existing building model.

Kickoff meeting for new project, New Riverside Barn, with Landscape Architects.

AXP Credit: Programming and Analysis + Project Management

WEEKLY REFLECTION

This week was mainly focused on getting the Tomochichi model in a good place to share with the engineers. We had a new hire in office, Lance, who joined our team which really sped up the modeling process. I spent most of Tuesday working through the door heights and types and cross checking them with the point cloud model, existing drawings, and existing photos. Thursday I focused on placing rooms and naming them according to the field notes.

At the end of the day Thursday I was able to join a concept kickoff meeting for New Riverside with the landscape architects and Elissa from my office. In the meeting we discussed the deliverables that were expected for the concept package that will be going out on the 25th of February. After the meeting I met briefly with Elissa to discuss the information we did have for this project and other projects the firm has done in the past that was similar to this one. I am very excited to be working in concept phase!