SMHa : Week Two

Week Two 01.20.2020 – 01.23.2020; SMHa 

Weekly Reflection The second week at SMHa I was heavily consumed with working in Sketchup. Being unfamiliar with Sketchup commands, it was very helpful to have started and finished a few apartment complexes in this program. I was given a set of construction documents of these pre-existing buildings, so I needed little guidance on what task I was asked to do. This was also helpful because I gained beneficial experience in how previous project documentation should be done within this office specifically.

01.20.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I sat in on the office’s Monday meetings to overview everyone’s pending projects and their plan moving forward. Following this meeting, I continued working on the Sketchup Model after we received some feedback from the landscape architect who is one of the consultants on this project.  

01.21.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I continued working on the Sketchup Model after feedback from the landscape architect. I also attended a lunch + learn following my morning on the topic of Melcer Tile and how it can be installed, commercially and residentially.

01.22.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I continued working on the Sketchup Model. 

01.23.2020 Daily Task 4 hours; Project Development + Documentation. I continued working on the Sketchup Model and revised a few discrepancies between the model and the landscape architect’s model.