Taylor Bissert, Daily Posts, Weekly Summary 3/11-3/14

This week I was kept working on my now (semi-permanent) team. I expressed to my mentor that I wanted to see a project from the beginning to end. I think this will give me a better idea of the full process. Like I mentioned last week,  the project is for a Medical Office Building outfit. The building itself is currently under construction and we will be helping the owner with the ground floor tenant space. This week I worked on the finish plan, I entered existing finishes into our project and worked on finishes in rooms we are designing. I also picked an overall concept for the interior design. This will be based off the canopy trees you often see in Charleston; as well as seasonal flowers.

Possibly Entry to the Linac Acc. Bring close feel like the tree canopy’s in Charleston

Monday 3/11 – Every Monday we have an all staff meeting at the beginning of the day to go over which sectors have deadlines and which staff will be out of office. My hours today fall in the PcM and PPD categories.

Tuesday 3/12 – Working on picking concept and laying out finish plan. My hours today fall in the PPD category.

Wednesday 3/13 – I did not work today because we had a late night in studio on Tuesday.

Thursday 3/14 – Today I continued work on the finish plans for the MOB project and we had an internal team meeting regarding week plan and concept. I presented the canopy idea and the team loved it. My hours today fall in the PjM and PPD categories.